08 November 2016

Spotlight on Krafty Girl Alexis!

Hey yall!  Krafty Girl Tangii here, next up on our NEW feature here called SPOTLIGHT ON A KRAFTY GIRL is Alexis!  We've sent a list of "We wanna know's" to each of the Krafty Girls and the beginning of each month we'll share their answers with you!  

This is Alexis with the "love of her life", Auggie.  He's trying to play it cool, he secretly LOVES the camera! 
  
1. How long have you been krafting and what got you started? I started krafting mainly in 2001 after a trip to France, although I had been making paper collages before then LOL. 

2. What is your favorite Reason/Season to kreate? How about a favorite time lol – late at night that is when I have my mojo time. I do really enjoy krafting on rainy days and I love making Christmas cards.

3. What is your favorite krafty tool? Stamps….lol…no but seriously they are super versatile and fun to use ;) I also like my Silhouette and my dies.

4. What is your “go to” source for inspiration when your mojo has taken a vacay?     PINTERST and our FACEBOOK group. Everyone is so talented and you can find some really awesome ideas there.

5. What is your favorite paper line? DOODLEBUG !!!! I love their fanciful paper lines but I am also partial to Simple Stories.

6. What is your favorite coloring medium, type and/or brand (markers, watercolor pencils, chalk pencils, combination of, etc.)? Copics, however I have been getting back to using my watercolors off and on.

7. What is your biggest challenge when krafting? Card layouts. I find that part the most challenge and will often create the card and get it all ready and then color the image up.

8. What other hobbies do you have? Reading and drinking coffee!

We also asked for some eye-candy!!! We ALL love pictures!!!  Here's a pic of Alexis' Kreative Space!

Proof that a Kreative space doesn't have to be pink to to be able to make amazing projects!!

Next up we have Alexis' FIRST KKS Kreation... Look at sweet Willard's face! <3 <3

And last, but certainly NOT least, we asked for something using either her favorite Stamp set or her favorite card... Alexis' favorite kreation is this great Steampunk card using All Steamed Up (this set is retired).

Well that's a wrap!!!  We hope you enjoyed this Spotlight on a Krafty Girl, we hope you'll tune in every month!  Be sure to check out Alexis' blog, here!  Don't forget to tell her "hi" when ya stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment